POLYCASA® HIPS is a rubber modified polystyrene sheet that has improved impact strength and is easy to mould and cut to size. The product is available with either a matt finish on both sides or a matt finish on one side, and glossy surface on the other.
- Outstanding surface quality
- Excellent impact resistance at low temperatures
- Suitable for hot line bending
- Level surface, with optional matte or gloss structure
- Outstanding printability
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- Suitable for use with food products (excluding UV version)
- Fulfils fire safety requirement UL Standard 94HB
Sheets for special applications, e.g.
- UV-treated versions: improved colour stability and impact resistance
- Environmental stress cracking resistant (ESCR) versions
- Freon-resistant versions for the refrigeration industry
- Corona-treated versions (process for increasing surface tension)
Further information on POLYCASA® HIPS
- POLYCASA® HIPS Product informationProduct specifications, product range, technical data, fields of applicationPDF 524KB